Sick of eggs and bacon? We’ve got you covered with 5 easy ways to mix up your breakfast with the foods you know and love. From mug cakes to bagels to yogurt parfaits, we’re here to support you with recipes that will leave you feeling good and excited to share with your loved ones.
Low-Carb Avocado Toast
Avocado toast is here to stay, even with your low-carb lifestyle! Top your freshly baked keto flatbreads with creamy, healthy fat-packed avocadoes and your favorite toppings. You can never get too creative with your toast, add eggs, everything bagel seasoning, lemon juice, goat cheese, pepitas–anything your body is craving!
- Follow mixing and baking instructions according to the back of your Keto Flatbread & Pizza Mix.
- Smash together 1 whole avocado, the juice of a lemon, salt, and black pepper, and top on 1-2 toasts.
Try our other avocado toast combinations here.
Keto Pancake Mug Cake
Got one minute? Then you’ve got a pancake! With just a few ingredients and your Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix, you can fuel your busy mornings with a fluffy pancake, even when you’re on the go. Mix in your favorite toppings like sugar-free chocolate chips, shredded coconut, or blueberries, and drizzle with the sugar-free syrup of your choice and indulge in the breakfast you love again!
- Combine ¼ cup of Keto and Co Pancake & Waffle Mix, 1 Tbsp coconut oil or butter, and 1 egg (beaten) into a greased jar or mug
- Microwave for 60 seconds and enjoy!
Keto Yogurt Parfait
Unlike most parfaits, this recipe isn’t filled with added sugars and refined carbs. Using Keto and Co Granola, the layers of no sugar added crunchy granola, berries, and these creamy, keto-approved yogurts make this the perfect breakfast to savor each morning. You can get creative with the layers by adding in chocolate chips, shredded coconut, low sugar fruits, sugar-free syrups, anything you’re craving!
Keto Everything Bagel
Just because you’re following a keto lifestyle doesn’t mean you have to stick to eggs and bacon every morning! With this everything bagel recipe, you’ll get to get the bread fix you’ve been craving without the refined carbs and junk. Lather each bite with butter, cream cheese, peanut butter, or sandwich together eggs and bacon for the ultimate breakfast.
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Combine 1 cup of hot water and ¼ cup butter and microwave mixture until butter is mostly melted. Combine Keto and Co Flatbread Mix with the mixture until smooth and then add 1 egg and mix again.
- Next, mix 1 cup of cheddar cheese with 2 Tablespoons of cream cheese and microwave for 30 seconds, or until softened, and then fold into the dough mixture.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal portions. Roll each portion into a tight ball and flatten slightly.
- Press your finger through the center of a dough ball to form a ring. Stretch ring to make a bagel shape about 3.5” across.
- Beat another egg for 30 seconds. Brush the top of each bagel with beaten egg and sprinkle 1/2 tsp Savory Bagel Seasoning on each bagel. Bake for 20 mins and enjoy!
Keto Banana Raspberry Muffins
Missing the sweet taste of fruit? Then you’ll love to start your mornings with these fruity and fluffy muffins. In just 15 minutes, you’ll have soft, buttery muffins with just the right ratio of tartness to the sweetness from the berries and banana flavor. The best part? You can share these muffins with your family, non-keto coworkers, or anyone who loves muffins and they won’t even know the difference!
- Follow the mixing instructions on the back of the Keto Banana Caramel Muffin Mix package. Then mix in ¼ cup of frozen raspberries and mix until evenly combined.
- Bake until lightly browned (15-20 minutes). Let cool completely in pan and enjoy!