Cheers To These Strawberry Champagne Cupcakes
Cupcakes and sparkling rosè mixed in one? Count us in! These strawberry champagne cupcakes are bursting with fresh flavors and are perfect for celebrating any occasion! Photography and baking by Jared Cluck (@jaredcluck).
What You'll Need:
Cupcake (from scratch):
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 8 Tbsp softened butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 10 strawberries puréed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup rosè sparkling wine
- 1 1/2 cup butter (3 sticks)
- 1/2 Tbsp cream of tartar OR 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup rosè sparkling wine
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and grease cupcake tin.
2. Beat all cupcake ingredients in a bowl and mix well until smooth
3. Spread batter evenly in the prepared cupcake tin
4. Bake until lightly brown: 18-20 minutes
5. Prepare your frosting by combing frosting mix and 5 Tbsp water in a small saucepan to make a thick paste
6. Cook mixture over low heat, stirring constantly until it becomes smooth, thick, and white and edges begin to bubble (190 - 200 F). Remove from heat. Add in rose and whisk
7. Add lemon juice or cream of tartar and stir to combine. Cover and cool to room temperature
8. Once frosting is cooled, whisk in the rosè.
8. Next, in a large mixing bowl, combine butter, vanilla, and salt with an electric mixer
9. Add frosting mixture to butter mixture and whip until light and smooth, scraping sides of bowl occasionally
Interested in making your own? Shop our keto baking mixes!
Follow @jaredcluck for more amazing Keto and Co recipes.
- Keto and Co