Keto Chocolate Peppermint Pudding Pie
Not only is this keto chocolate peppermint pudding pie easy to make, but it will be a huge hit at the dessert table! Using our Keto Decadent Dessert Mix and Keto Shortbread Cookie Mix, you'll have a creamy and chocolatey sensation that you'll savor with every bite.
What You'll Need:
For Chocolate Peppermint Pudding:
- 1 package of Keto and Co Keto Chocolate Peppermint Decadent Dessert Mix (also on Amazon)
- 2 cups almond milk (or water), divided
- 2 Tbsp butter (or coconut oil), melted
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (or additional almond milk)
- 1 package of Keto and Co Keto Shortbread Cookie Mix
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks), softened
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Parchment paper and rolling pin
Chocolate Peppermint Pudding:
1. Combine dessert mix with 1 cup almond milk, stir. Wait 3 minutes, then stir until smooth.
2. Heat mixture over low heat, stirring constantly until there are no visible granules (3-5 minutes). Do not boil.
3. Remove from heat, add butter (or coconut oil) and stir until blended. Stir in 1 additional cup almond milk and 1/4 cup heavy cream (or more almond milk).
4. Cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and grease or line deep dish.
2. Combine cookie mix, butter, and egg in a medium mixing bowl and stir until smooth dough forms.
3. Line a deep dish with unbaked crust, crimping the edges.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until edges are lightly brown.
*Replace almond milk with milk, water, or nut milk if desired.
Note: Serve cold with whipped cream.
Optional: Keto Whipped Cream
*Combine 1 cup cold heavy whipping cream, 1 Tbsp Keto and Co's Wondrose Sugar Replacer (or 1 1/2 Tbsp powdered erythritol), and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract in a medium mixing bowl. Whip vigorously until soft peaks form (electric mixer recommended). Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 1 day.
- Keto and Co