Keto Friendly Cheesy Cauliflower Arancini Bites
Want a low carb, delicious snack or appetizer for a family dinner or special occasion? These cheesy, gooey arancini bites are sure to be a crowd pleaser for both low carbers and non-low carbers alike...so make double!
Ingredients You'll Need:
- 1 package of Keto and Co Dry Riced Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese chopped or shredded
- 1 package of Pork Panko
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp salt optional
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- In a large sauce pan, add full package of the cauliflower rice, 2 tbsp of olive oil and 2 cups of water.
- Bring water to gentle boil then reduce to low heat
- Simmer uncovered until all water is absorbed (15-20 mins)
- Add all the other ingredients once cauliflower rice is done
- Let sit for 15 minutes
- Heat up a 1/2 cup of refined coconut oil in a medium sauce pan
- Roll cheesy cauliflower rice into a ball and dip into egg.
- Roll in Pork Panko and fry until desired gooey-ness!
- Repeat and enjoy!
- Elyse Mullins