Keto Friendly Naan Flatbread with Whipped Feta Tzatziki Sauce
Soft, pillowy and lightly crisped on the outside, this keto naan made with our Keto Flatbread Mix is like biting into a dough dream! Served with a low carb Tzatziki sauce, this dish is the perfect appetizer! Recipe and photo by @jaredcluck
What You'll Need For Naan:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Flatbread and Pizza Mix
-1 cup water
-4 tbsp butter
-1/2 tsp xanthum gum
-2/3 tsp garlic powder
What You'll Need For Tzatziki Sauce:
-1 cup sour cream
-1/2 cup feta crumbles
-1 cup Greek yogurt
-5 cloves garlic mashed
-1/2 lemon juiced
-2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
-1/2 tbsp salt
-1/2 tbsp white pepper
-1/2 English cucumber, minced
- In a large bowl, combine Keto & Co Flatbread and Pizza Mix, 1 cup water, 2 eggs, 4 tbsp butter, 1/2 tsp xanthum gum and 2/3 tsp garlic powder.
- Use a large cookie scoop to portion out the dough before rolling out between two pieces of parchment paper.
- Pan fry each portion of dough in a cast iron with olive oil
- For the Tzatziki Sauce, first whip together the sour cream and feta crumbles. Then add all other ingredients and mix together.
- Dip your “naan” flatbread into your sauce and enjoy!
- Bold Commerce Collaborator