Keto Friendly Black Raspberry Overnight "Oats"
Meal prepping for the week doesn't have to be hard. In less than 5 minutes, make a delicious, low carb breakfast on the go that will satisfy your hunger and your taste buds. You'll never miss oatmeal again!
Ingredients You'll Need:
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk
- 1 package of Plain Hot Breakfast Package or Maple Brown Sugar Hot Breakfast Package
- 1 package of black raspberries
- Sprinkle of unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- Mix 2 tbsp of Plain Hot Breakfast and 3 tablespoons of coconut milk
- Crush a small handful of black raspberries and spread along the top
- Garnish with unsweetened shredded coconut
- Repeat if you'd like 2 make two servings (as pictured)
- Elyse Mullins