Keto Friendly Peaches and Cream Doughnut Recipe
Now you can make doughnuts on keto and have them too! We made this low-carb, keto friendly doughnut recipe that you can enjoy as a breakfast treat or anytime you're craving something sweet!
Ingredients You'll Need:
- 1 cup Keto and Co Peach Hot Breakfast
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Xanthan Gum
- ¼ cup Butter (melted)
- 4 large Eggs
- ½ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ¼ cup Wondrose (coming soon) or powdered or granulated sugar replacer of choice. Amount will vary depending on sweetener.
- 2 Tbsp water (again varies with sweetener)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease all sides of the doughnut pan very well.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, almond milk, egg, and vanilla extract. Whisk the wet mixture into the dry mixture.
- Transfer the batter evenly into the doughnut cavities, filling them no more than 3/4 of the way. Bake for about 22-28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool until doughnuts are easy to remove from the pan.
- Mix sugar replacer with water adding the water slowly. You want this mixture to be pretty thick but able to stir. Dip top half of donut in icing. Let sit to harden.
This recipe makes 12 servings. Each serving has 6.6g Fat, 3.4g Protein, and 2.4 net carbs.
- Elyse Mullins