Keto Granola Bar Recipe by @ketobydesign
Naturally sweetened with no sugar added, this keto granola bar makes the perfect snack AND replacement for a candy bar! Pack this granola bar on your next hike, picnic, or road trip with the kids to guarantee that everyone's taste buds will be happy.
Recipe and photo by @ketobydesign
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup of Keto and Co Chocolate Sea Salt Granola (Also on Amazon)
- 1/2 cup of Keto and Co Peanut Butter Crunch Granola (Also on Amazon)
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup of cream
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar substitute (Get Brown Sugar Substitute Recipe)
- 1/3 cup of chocolate chips (for topping)
- Add both Keto and Co Granola flavors to a food processor and blend until it turns into powder.
- In a skillet, brown butter then add in cream, brown sugar substitute, and mix.
- Let form into a sticky paste and bring it to a bubble while still stirring.
- Add paste and granola to a bowl and mix.
- Add mixture to a flexible, rectangular reusable container (silicone would be best, but not necessary) and put the container in the freezer.
- Melt chocolate in a sauce pan. You can add chocolate once the mixture is warm to the touch (it will seep into the bar this way) OR for a thicker chocolate layer, as shown in the photo, add once the bar is completely cooled.
- Cut into 14 candy bars and ENJOY! (Store in the refrigerator)
Written by Sierra Duarte
- Keto and Co