Keto Mexican Wedding Cookies Recipe
These keto mexican wedding cookies (also known as "Russian Tea Cakes" or "Snowballs") are perfect for any occasion! Enjoy during the holiday season or keep on hand for an easy and delicious low-carb treat! Make these nutty shortbread cookies rolled in powdered erythritol in less than 30 minutes!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks), softened (for cookie preparation)
- 1 large egg, beaten (for cookie preparation)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or almonds
- Powdered erythritol
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and grease or line a baking sheet
2. Combine keto cookie mix, butter, chopped pecans/almonds and egg in a medium, mixing bowl and stir until smooth dough forms
3. Roll into one inch balls and place on baking sheet
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned
6. Let cookies cool slightly. When the cookies are warm, roll in powdered erythritol. Cool cookies before serving. Refrigerate or freeze leftover cookies for best texture.
- Keto and Co