Bite Into These Chewy Keto Peanut Butter Brownie Sandwiches
We are going nuts about this newest recipe baked and decorated by the amazing Jared Cluck! Grab your glass of nut milk, tea or coffee and let's get snackin'! Enjoy these mouthwatering keto-fied Peanut Butter Brownie Sandwiches.
What You'll Need:
- 3 eggs (for brownie mix preparation)
- 12 Tbsp melted butter
- 1.5 cups no-stir peanut butter
- Parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Melt peanut butter in the microwave and pour into prepared pan. Then, freeze for 60 minutes. Lift frozen peanut butter out of the dish and keep in freezer while preparing brownies
- Empty keto brownie mix into a medium bowl
- Beat 3 eggs lightly in a small bowl, then add to brownie mix with melted butter or oil. Mix until it's a combined and smooth texture
- Pour half of the brownie mixture into greased baking pan or parchment paper. Add frozen peanut butter on top of the brownie mix. Then pour the remaining batter on top and smooth out.
- Bake for about 35 minutes. Let cool before evenly slicing into squares
- Optional: Top with melted chocolate, peanut butter, and flaky sea salt
- Keto and Co