Keto Pumpkin Pancake Recipe
It's officially autumn, which means we have to eat our weight in all things pumpkin and indulge in something cozy and delicious. This low carb pumpkin pancake recipe will be a hit at your weekend brunch or the perfect way to spice up a cold fall morning before school drop off. With just a few additional ingredients to our Keto Pancake Mix, everyone will get to savor the warm taste of fall, one bite at a time.
What You'll Need:
- 3 large eggs, beaten (for pancake preparation)
- 2 Tbsp nut milk or water (for pancake preparation)
- 1 Tbsp Oil (for pancake preparation)
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp allspice
1. Combine eggs, nut milk, pumpkin and oil in medium bowl.
2. Add 1/2 cup (53g) pancake mix and spices to wet ingredients and sit until smooth. Let sit 30 seconds to thicken.
3. Heat oiled or nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Stir batter again briefly, then pour 1/4 cup batter onto skillet.
4. When top edges of pancake are dry and firm, flip carefully and cook until browned on bottom.
5. Serve with sugar-free syrup and whipped cream.
Enjoy your pumpkin pancakes with a hot cup of coffee, tea, or a cold glass of milk!
- Keto and Co