Keto Shortbread Cookies with Chocolate and Pistachios
Enjoy this delicious and keto-friendly chocolate and pistachios shortbread cookie recipe created by Jared Cluck. They're really as delicious as they look!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks), softened (for Keto Shortbread Mix)
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 4 oz dark chocolate, chopped (suggested: Lily's)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 pistachios, roughly crushed
- Parchment paper and rolling pin
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and grease or line a baking sheet
2. Combine cookie mix, butter, egg in a medium mixing bowl and stir until smooth dough forms
3. Let dough sit for 30 seconds.
4. Roll dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper to 1/4" thick
5. Cut into 16 3-inch rounds and place on baking sheet
6. Bake for 10-25 minutes or until edges are lightly brown
7. Let cookies cool before dipping. Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a double broiler or microwavable bowl until smooth
8. Dip corner into chocolate then gently place on parchment paper
9. Sprinkle crushed pistachios on the same side as chocolate
10. Let cookies harden before serving
*Refrigerate or freeze leftover cookies for the best texture.
Interested in making your own products. Shop our baking mixes!
Follow @jaredcluck for more amazing Keto and Co recipes.
- Keto and Co