Keto Strawberry Shortbread Cookies
In the midst of the holiday season, we are baking some of our favorite treats that make us feel warm and satisfied. Our easy-to-make Keto Strawberry Shortbread Cookies are the perfect Christmas snack for anyone to enjoy, keto or not! Maybe Santa will have some when he stops by, too!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks), softened
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Parchment paper and rolling pin
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and grease or line a baking sheet
2. Combine cookie mix, butter, egg in a medium mixing bowl and stir until smooth dough forms
3. Let dough sit for 30 seconds. Mix in chopped strawberries in cookie mix.
4. Roll dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper to 1/4" thick
5. Cut into 16 3-inch rounds and place on baking sheet
6. Bake for 10-25 minutes or until edges are lightly brown
Cool cookies completely on a pan before serving. Refrigerate or freeze leftover cookies for the best texture.
Enjoy it with your morning coffee, tea or glass of nut milk!
- Keto and Co