Low Carb Cauliflower Hummus Recipe
Make our Cauliflower Hummus and never miss the real thing again!
Ingredients You'll Need:
- 1 Package of Keto and Co Dry Riced Cauliflower
- 2 Cups water
- 2 Tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 whole garlic cloves
- 1.5 Tbsp Tahini paste
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 raw garlic cloves, crushed (in addition to above)
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- smoked paprika and extra olive oil for serving
- In a large sauce pan, add contents of package, 2 tbsp olive oil, and 2 cups of water
- Bring to gentle boil then reduce heat to low
- Simmer uncovered until all water is absorbed (15-20 mins)
- Put cauliflower mixture into blender or food processor with tahini paste, lemon juice, 2 raw garlic cloves, 3 tbsp olive oil and 3/4 tsp kosher salt. Blend until mostly smooth.
- Serve with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a sprinkle of paprika.
- Serve with celery sticks, raw radish chips or other veggies to dip with.
- Elyse Mullins