Low Carb Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies
Low carb dessert just got even more delicious. The combination of our fluffy low carb brownie mix with our versatile hot breakfast created the best thing since fat bombs.
Ingredients You'll Need:
- 1 Package of Keto Brownie Mix
- 2 Eggs
- Coconut Oil
- 1 Package of Plain Hot Breakfast
- 1 Package of Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- Mix 1 package of brownie mix, 1/2 cup of coconut oil, 1/2 cup of water and two eggs.
- Spread on small baking pan
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees
- Let brownies cool for at least 15 minutes
- Mix together 6 tbsp of Plain Hot Breakfast and 6 tbsp of coconut oil, spread on top of the brownies
- Top with sugar free chocolate chips
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes
- Elyse Mullins