Low Carb Summer Cocktail & Mocktail To Match!
Low Carb Rosemary Greyhound Cocktail + Mocktail
Attending a virtual wedding or event this summer? We’ve got the perfect low carb cocktail and mocktail. A take on the classic greyhound, this refreshingly sweet beverage is a delicious treat. Just leave out the alcohol and you’ve got yourself a fun mocktail for the kiddos to enjoy!
What You'll Need For The Rosemary Simple Syrup:
- 2 cups of water
- 6 rosemary sprigs
- Bottle or glass
What You'll Need For The Cocktail:
- 2 ounces of vodka of your choice
- 1 oz of fresh grapefruit juice
- 3 oz plain or grapefruit seltzer water
- ½ ounce rosemary simple syrup (ingredients above)
- Rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Heat the water and Wondrose Sugar Replacer on over medium heat for 5 minutes, making sure to not let it boil.
- Place your 6 rosemary sprigs in a bottle or glass and pour warm syrup over them and into the bottle or glass and let sit until cool and tastes of rosemary.
- Grab your favorite glass, fill it with ice and add vodka, rosemary simple syrup, seltzer water and top with grapefruit juice! Garnish with extra rosemary sprigs if you’re feeling fancy!
- Leave out the vodka and repeat all ingredients and steps to make it a mocktail!!
- Keto and Co