Soft and Simple White Chocolate Caramel Walnut Blondies
If you love cookies and pancakes, then you’ll love these! Made with our Keto Pancake Mix, these walnut filled keto blondies are buttery, soft and simple to make! Bite into these sweet, chocolatey treats for your next dessert.
What You'll Need:
-1 ¼ cup of Keto and Co Pancake and Waffle Mix
-1 cup of Wondrose Sugar Replacer
-½ teaspoon of salt
-⅓ cup of olive oil or coconut oil
-1 Tbsp of vanilla extract
-5 drops of caramel flavoring
-½ cup of water
-½ cup of walnuts
-½ cup of sugar free white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Prepare 8” square pan with parchment and spam
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients except chocolate chips and nuts
- Once the batter is fully combined, fold in chocolate chips
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, if the center seems to take longer to bake, place a piece of foil to the top to prevent it from burning or browning too much.
- Allow to cool and place in the fridge for 10 minutes, then cut into squares and enjoy!
- Bold Commerce Collaborator