Cozy up to these 3 low sugar cocktails for all of your holiday Zoom parties this year!
Low Carb Hot Toddy
What You’ll Need:
-8 oz boiling hot water
-2 oz of whiskey or bourbon of your choice
-1 Tbsp of lemon juice
-1 oz of sugar-free simple syrup made with Wondrose Sugar Replacer
-1 cinnamon stick
-A few cloves
- First, make your sugar-free simple syrup. Add the water and Wondrose to a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and make sure that all the Wondrose is fully dissolved.
- Let the syrup cool and then transfer it to a glass bottle or similar. (if you want tomake different flavored syrups add your desired flavor like fresh rosemary, strawberries, etc. during step 1 and drain them out before adding to the glass bottle.)
- Boil your water and pour into a heat resistant glass. Add whiskey or bourbon, lemon juice, cinnamon stick and top with a few cloves.
- Give it a good stir, adjust taste as needed and enjoy!
Low Carb Spiced Cranberry Old Fashioned
For full ingredient list and recipe head over to: A Full Living
Spiked Keto Friendly Hot Chocolate
What You'll Need:
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder, plus more for garnish
- 1 Tbsp. Wondrose Sugar Replacer
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cups heavy cream OR full-fat coconut milk for a dairy-free option
- 1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
-2 oz of bourbon of choice
- Optional: Sugar-free whipped cream, cocoa powder (for topping)
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, whisk together cocoa, Wondrose, and about 2 tablespoons water until smooth and dissolved. Increase heat to medium, add remaining water and cream, and whisk occasionally until hot.
- Stir in vanilla and bourbon then pour into a mug.
- Optional: Serve with sugar-free whipped cream and a dusting of cocoa powder.