It's time to get festive! Get warm and cozy with this Apple "Brownie" Bar recipe made with our new Apple Cinnamon Hot Breakfast that'll leave you wanting seconds. Satisfy your warm apple pie craving without busting your keto diet all autumn long!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup golden or brown sugar replacer
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup hot water
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each, then add the vanilla extract.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the Hot Breakfast, ¼ cup brown sugar replacement, 1 tsp cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Mix well.
- Add ½ cup butter to the hot water.
- Combine egg mix and dry mix stirring well.
- Spread the batter into a greased 9×9 baking pan.
- Melt the remaining butter in a medium skillet. Add remaining sweetener and cinnamon.
- Remove from the heat and stir in a pinch of salt and chopped walnuts.
- Spoon the topping evenly over the cake batter and spread out.
- Bake the cake in a 375 degree oven for 35 minutes. If you find the topping getting too brown, cover it loosely with parchment or aluminum foil for the final 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool before slicing into 3 inch squares.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Calories: 235.2 | Fat: 22.7 | Net Carb: 2.0 | Protein: 4.3
Time: 45 mins | Difficulty: Easy | Servings: 12