Low-Carb Baked Brie Recipe
This low carb baked brie is the ultimate appetizer for small get togethers, virtual weddings, zoom dates and more! Best part? You won’t brie-lieve how easy this dish is! Not only does it look beautiful, it tastes even better and takes less than 30 minutes to make. Recipe by @JaredCluck
What You'll Need:
-4 tbsp of butter
-1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
-1 tbsp fresh rosemary, and some for garnish
-16oz wheel of Brie of your choice
-Sugar-free maple syrup of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine Keto and Co Flatbread Mix, 1 cup lukewarm water, butter, eggs, shredded mozzarella and 1 tbsp fresh rosemary in a medium mixing bowl and stir until smooth dough forms.
- Once dough is smooth, form it around your wheel of brie.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, then up it to 425 for 5-10 minutes or until the top is a little browned.
- Once it’s toasted, top with walnuts, remaining rosemary, black pepper and sugar-free maple syrup of your choice!
- Keto and Co