Easy and creamy, our Broccoli, Ham & Cheese Quiche has a low-carb flatbread crust that makes it simple to achieve the perfect slice. Whether you're celebrating with your nearest and dearest, or enjoying an easy weeknight supper, this delicious addition to any table is sure to impress. Recipe + photo by @cleaneaterr
What You’ll Need for the Crust:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Flatbread and Pizza Mix
-1/2 stick of butter, softened
-1 cup lukewarm water
What You’ll Need for the Filling:
-1 Tbsp olive oil
-2 cloves garlic, minced
-2 cups broccoli, cut into small florets
-1/4 cup water
-1/2 cup ham, chopped
-1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
-1/3 cup heavy cream
-1/2 tsp sea salt
-1/4 tsp black paper
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees and grease a 9-inch round pie pan.
- Combine the Keto and Co Flatbread Mix, 1 cup lukewarm water, butter and eggs in a medium mixing bowl and stir until smooth dough forms.
- Press the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before adding the filling.
- Add oil to a pan and bring to medium heat. Saute garlic for a few minutes, then add your chopped broccoli and ¼ cup water. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Stir in cheddar cheese, ham and broccoli mixture until well combined.
- Use foil to cover the edges of the crust (leave the filling uncovered).
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until set! Cool for 10-20 minutes before slicing and enjoy!