Looking for the perfect side to your steak? Or a bowl of keto comfort food on a cold, winter day? Then look no further than this cheesy, creamy, low carb cauliflower rice perfect for any occasion. In less than 15 minutes, you'll make keto-ers and non-keto-ers satisfied with each cheesy bite and you'll never miss rice again!
- 1 Package of Keto and Co Dry Cauliflower Rice
- 75 grams cheddar cheese chopped or shredded
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 4 slices bacon cooked crisp and chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt optional
- In a large sauce pan, add contents of packages, 2 tbsp of olive oil and 2 cups of water.
- Bring water to gentle boil then reduce to low heat
- Simmer uncovered until all water is absorbed (15-20 mins)
- Cook bacon is a separate pan to desired crispiness
- Add all the contents once cauliflower rice is done