Cheesy, Meaty Low Carb Stuffed Pizza Crust You Won’t Want To Put Down
Wondering how you can make your next pizza night just a liiittle bit better? A stuffed crust! Grab all the cheese and pepperoni you have and let’s start the fun! This low carb stuffed crust recipe made with our Keto Flatbread and Pizza Mix is the perfect way to spice up your next za. By @ketomommymell
What You'll Need:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Flatbread and Pizza Mix
-1 cup water
-4 tbsp butter
-Sausage or any other toppings you’d like
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine Keto and Co Keto Flatbread and Pizza Mix, water, eggs, 4 tbsp butter and roll out between parchment paper and place on a pizza sheet.
- Spread a layer of cheese and pepperoni on edges.
- Roll and fold dough over the cheese and pepperoni to create the stuffed crust.
- Bake for 8 minutes until the cheese is melted and the crust is cooked.
- Add pizza sauce, cheese and toppings of your choice.
- Brush melted butter and parmesan on the crust and bake for another 7-10 minutes at 350F.
- Keto and Co