Chocolate and keto-friendly fruit? We are lovin' this great looking couple! Make these easy-to-make chocolate cupcakes with raspberry buttercream cupcakes that are pretty in pink and tastes as good as they look!
What You'll Need:
- Electric mixer
- 4 large eggs
- 6 Tbsp butter (3/4 stick), melted
- 1/2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice or 1/2 Tbsp cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 cup butter (3 sticks), softened
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 oz of raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 350F and grease cupcake tin. Batter will make 9 cupcakes
2. Beat cake mix, eggs, and butter in mixing bowl until smooth
3. Let batter sit 30 seconds, then stir in cider vinegar
4. Spread batter evenly in the cupcake tin
5. Bake until lightly browned: 15-20 minutes
6. Let cool completely in pan before removing and frosting.
*Cake will be soft when removed from the oven. This is normal. It will firm as it cools.
1. Combine frosting mix and 5 Tbsp water in a small saucepan to make a thick paste
2. Cook mixture over low heat, stirring constantly until it becomes smooth, thick and white and edges begin to bubble (190-200 F). Remove from heat
3. Add lemon juice or cream of tartar and stir to combine. Cover and cool to room temperature
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, vanilla, and salt with an electric mixer
5. Add raspberries and blend until smooth
6. Optional: Top 1-2 raspberries on top of the cupcake