This pull-apart keto friendly bread is the perfect table topper for all of your holiday festivities - whether you’re celebrating in person or virtually over Zoom! Filled with cheese in every bite, bring in the holidays with this savory dish as a delicious low carb appetizer.
What You’ll Need:
-2 bags of Keto and Co Keto Flatbread and Pizza Mix
-1 stick of butter (for Flatbread Mix)
-1-2 Tbsp butter, melted (to brush on top)
-¼ cup of parsley, chopped
-1 Tbsp of garlic, minced
-String cheese of your choice
- Combine both packages of Keto and Co Flatbread Mix, 1 stick of butter, 4 eggs and 2 cups of lukewarm water in a large mixing bowl and stir until smooth dough forms.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut your string cheese sticks into quarters and set aside.
- Take a scoop of dough and form a small ball, stuff it with the cheese and set it on the lined baking sheet to begin forming your Christmas tree. Start with the base and build from there (see photo above for reference).
- Make your cheese-filled dough balls until you have a full Christmas tree shape on the baking sheet.
- Melt your extra butter, mix in garlic and brush over the top of all of the bread.
- Bake at 350 F for 15-20 minutes.
- When ready, top with chopped parsley and enjoy!