Remember the days of starting off your morning with microwavable french toast sticks? Just when you thought these days were over, @ketobydesign makes this nostalgic and delicious recipe that we can't stop eating! Bring back one of your childhood favorites without all of the junk.
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup almond Flour
- 3 Tbsp Wondrose Sugar Alternative hydrated with 1 1/2 tsp water (see package directions)
- 2 Tbsp of almond or coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops French Toast flavoring @oooflavors *sub 1 tsp of vanilla if you don’t have flavoring
- Brush “toast” with butter or oil of choice and dip in cinnamon sugar mixture (1 tbs cinnamon + 2 Tbsp brown sugar substitute)
1. Whisk together all base ingredients in a microwave safe rectangular dish
2. Microwave mixture in container for 2 minutes - let cool before removing.
3. Finish the French toast (as one solid piece) by pan frying.
4. Cut into sticks
5. Mix together cinnamon and brown sugar mixture. Brush Sticks with butter or oil and dip into coating.
6. Drizzle with favorite sugar free syrup.