As the weather is warming up, so are our grills! It’s burger season! If you’re looking to switch things up AND you love In-N-Out, then this recipe is for you. Made with our Keto Flatbread Mix, this low carb, low sugar burger will taste just like the Animal Style In-N-Out Burger you remember! Recipe + photo by @ketodashapril
What You’ll Need:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Flatbread and Pizza Mix
-4 Tbsp butter, softened
-1 cup lukewarm water
-1 Tbsp mayonnaise
-1 Tbsp sugar-free ketchup
-1 tsp sugar-free relish
-1 tsp mustard
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Combine Keto and Co Flatbread and Pizza Mix, butter, eggs and lukewarm water to a mixing bowl and stir until smooth dough forms.
- Roll dough to ¼-⅓ inch thick and cut into buns using a large circle cookie cutter or a small bowl. Let rise for 1 hour.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayo, ketchup, relish and mustard. Set aside.
- Cook your burger patties as you prefer and set aside.
- To assemble your burger, place a patty on the bun, add cheese, your mayo sauce, lettuce and any other toppings you want! Enjoy!