Creamy, garlicky and topped with fresh herbs. When was the last time you had a white sauce on your za?! This quick and easy low carb white sauce pizza recipe made with our Keto Flatbread Mix is the perfect pick for your next family pizza night. Photo + recipe by @cleaneaterr
What You’ll Need for the Pizza:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Keto Flatbread and Pizza Mix
-½ stick of butter, softened
-1 cup of mozzarella cheese
-A handful of fresh basil
What You’ll Need for the White Sauce:
-2 Tbsp olive oil
-4 cloves of garlic, minced
-¼ tsp dried oregano
-¼ tsp salt
-pepper, to taste
-2-3 Tbsp almond flour
-1 ½ cups of half and half
- Preheat the oven to 350F. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Combine Keto and Co Flatbread Mix, 1 cup of lukewarm water, butter, and eggs in a medium mixing bowl and stir until dough forms.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Roll down in between two sheets of parchment paper to 1/4 - 1/3” thick.⠀
- Let rise for an hour and then bake for 10 - 15 minutes.
- While the crust is cooking, in a skillet heat the oil on medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Gradually add the flour (start with 2 tbsp), oregano, pepper, and salt. Whisk well!
- Add the half and half all at once, whisking continuously. Cook and stir until bubbly and until thickened (about 3 minutes).
- When your crust and sauce are both done, spread the white sauce evenly on the pizza crust and top with cheese and basil.
- Then return the pizza to the oven for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese melts.