Keto doesn’t mean you have to eat eggs and bacon for every breakfast. Make these simple, fresh, and crowd-pleasing, keto blueberry waffles with just 4 ingredients and 15 minutes!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 bag of Keto and Co Keto Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 6 tbsp nut milk (or water)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 oz blueberries
- Combine eggs, nut milk (or water) and oil in medium bowl.
- Add ½ cup of waffle mix and stir until smooth. Let sit 30 seconds to thicken.
- Heat and cook in a hot waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Sprinkle your blueberries over batter in the waffle iron to your liking and enjoy!