If chips and dip is your favorite snack, then you’ll love the dessert version! A fluffy and sugar free, cream cheese frosting dip served with keto shortbread cookies makes the perfect treat as an after-school snack or after-dinner delight! Recipe + photo by @liftingiscake
What You’ll Need for Dessert Dip:
-1 cup cream cheese
-1 Tbsp lemon juice
-1 ½ cup butter, softened
-1 Tbsp vanilla extract
-¼ tsp salt
-3 oz cream cheese
-1/3 cup powdered sweetener of your choice
-1 cup heavy cream
-1 Tbsp of vanilla extract
What You’ll Need for the Shortbread Cookies:
-1 cup of butter
-Sugar free sprinkles (We love The Sprinkle Company)
- Combine Keto and Co Shortbread Cookie Mix, butter and egg until smooth dough forms. Once dough has formed, add in your sprinkles.
- Roll dough between two sheets of parchment paper to ¼” thick.
- Cut into 16, 3-inch rounds or squares and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350F for 10-15 minutes.
- While your cookies are baking, make your dessert dip.
- First make the Keto Buttercream Frosting according to the instructions on the package.
- Then make the whipped cream. Cream the cream cheese and powdered sweetener until well combined.
- Add in heavy cream and vanilla extract and whisk for 5-7 minutes until you see stiff peaks. Set aside.
- Mix together 1 cup of buttercream mixture and 1 cup of the whipped cream mixture and fold in sprinkles.
- Serve with your keto shortbread cookies once cooled and enjoy!
Makes 24 cookies 1-inch cookies. One cookies has:
Shortbread Cookie "Chips":
Calories: 92 cal
Net Carbs .8g