What’s better than chocolate chip cookies? DOUBLE chocolate chip keto cookies! These chocolate loaded treats by @thecleaneaterr are the low carb cookies of your sweet dreams!
What You'll Need:
- 1 stick butter
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ChocZero keto chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl, pour in your Keto and Co Chocolate cake mix
- In a separate skillet, brown one stick of butter (wait until you see some dark flecks on top and it smells like caramel)
- Let the butter cool off to the side. In the meantime, add your flour and 2 eggs to your bowl and mix together
- Add your cooled butter and mix well
- Pour in your chocolate chips
- Bake for 14 minutes & let them cool a bit before transferring them or serving and ENJOY!
Makes 12 cookies. Each cookie has
Calories: 146 calories
Net Carbs 4.1g