Sometimes you’re craving breakfast and sometimes you’re craving pizza, so why not have both? Made with our Keto Flatbread, this on-the-go breakfast will be ready to enjoy in less than 30 minutes for a delicious and nutritious morning meal! Recipe + photo by @alittlemorebalanced
What You’ll Need for Flatbread:
-1 bag Keto and Co Flatbread Mix
-½ stick of butter
-1 cup lukewarm water
What You’ll Need for Toppings:
-4 eggs scrambled
-6 pieces of bacon, cut into small pieces
-1/4 cup cheese of choice
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine Keto and Co Flatbread Mix, eggs, butter and lukewarm water in a mixing bowl until smooth dough forms.
- Roll dough between two sheets of parchment paper to ¼”-⅓” thick.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- While your flatbread is baking, scramble your eggs and cook your bacon. Once bacon is ready, cut into small pieces.
- Once flatbread is ready, spread scrambled eggs, sprinkle bacon and top with cheese!
- Dress with hot sauce or salsa for an extra zing.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!