Loaded with protein, fiber and healthy fats to give you that boost of energy you need throughout the day, these energy balls are a nutritious and delicious snack! Made with only 5 ingredients, this recipe is easy to make and will be ready to enjoy in less than 15 minutes. Recipe + photo by @thecleaneaterr
What You’ll Need:
-1/4 cup + an extra 4 tsp of Keto and Co Fudge Brownie Mix
-1 cup of almond butter
-2 tsp sugar-free maple syrup of your choice
-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
-1/4 cup Keto and Co Peanut Butter Granola (for inside the balls) + a handful extra of Peanut Butter Keto Granola for coating
- Mix together the almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract until combined.
- Then mix in the Keto and Co Fudge Brownie Mix and ¼ cup Peanut Butter Keto Granola.
- Stir for about a minute or until it's firmed up and you can roll the mixture into balls. If it still doesn't seem firm enough to roll into balls, let the mix sit about 5 minutes so it has time to absorb the moisture. Add more Keto Fudge Brownie Mix, if needed.
- Roll the mixture into 9 medium-sized balls or roll into 16 1-inch balls.
- Next, pour your extra Peanut Butter Keto Granola into a bowl and roll each ball in it until covered.
- Keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days and enjoy!