These keto egg bites are the perfect low carb breakfast (or snack) to have on hand when you’re on-the-go. They’re packed with spinach and mushrooms, so you can start your day with a nutritious meal. Photo + recipe by @alittlemorebalanced
What You’ll Need for the Keto Flatbread:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Flatbread and Pizza Mix
-4 Tbsp butter, softened
What You’ll Need for the Filling:
-1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
-2 large handfuls of spinach
-2 tsp garlic powder
-1 tsp onion powder
-1 pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Prepare the Keto and Co Flatbread and Pizza Mix by following the directions on the back of the packaging. Set dough aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine your eggs, mushrooms and spinach. Mix until fully combined.
- Add about 2 Tbsp of the prepared Keto Flatbread dough to the bottom of each muffin tin and press down.
- Add egg mixture on top until each tin is full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and enjoy!