Erica's (@ketobydesign) newest recipe is just so MINT to be! Using our very own Chocolate Peppermint Decadent Dessert, Erica has whipped up something rich, creamy and refreshing! Want to make this on your own? Follow her delicious recipe below.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups of Almond Milk (divided)
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
Mint Cream: (single serving - double, triple for larger qty)
- 3 Tbsp whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp of mint extract
Decadent Dessert Instructions:
1. Combine dessert mix with 1 cup almond milk, stir. Wait 3 minutes, then stir until smooth.
2. Heat mixture over low heat, stirring constantly until there are no visible granules (3-5 minutes). Do not boil
3. Remove from heat, add butter (or coconut oil) and stir until blended. Stir in 1 additional cup almond milk and 1/4 cup heavy cream (or more almond milk)
4. Pour into 6 half-cup ramekins. Cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight
Mint Cream Instructions:
1. Mix Wondrose and 1/2 tsp of water.
2. Use small coffee frother or hand mixer to whip together whipping cream, mint extract and Wondrose sugar replacer. I find it best to make the cream fresh each time I enjoy a serving.
2. Once the pudding is set, top with the mint cream and if you are feeling extra decorative, add a mint leaf!
Interested in trying our other Decadent Dessert flavors? Shop our baking mixes!
Follow @ketobydesign on Instagram and keep up to date with our Keto and Co recipes on our blog!