If you’re looking for an easy, better for you appetizer or snack, this recipe is for you! Made low carb with your Keto Flatbread Mix, and ready in less than 30 minutes, you can’t go wrong with this flavorful dish. Recipe + photo by @cleaneaterr
What You’ll Need:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Flatbread and Pizza Mix
-1/2 stick of butter softened
-2 large eggs
-1 cup lukewarm water
-12 oz package of sausage of your choice, cut in two
-1-2 tsp of everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl mix Keto Flatbread Mix, eggs, butter and water together until a smooth dough forms.
- Divide the dough into two large pieces. Pat the dough down with your fingers and press flat.
- Place one of your sausage links on top of the dough at the bottom, then roll the dough up and sprinkle it with everything bagel seasoning. Press the seasoning into the dough so it is covered on all sides. Repeat with the other dough and sausage.
- Cut each roll into bite-size slices. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow them to cool for a few minutes and enjoy!