Need a festive and delicious appetizer for your 4th of July BBQ? This keto-friendly charcuterie board is filled with cured meats, star-shaped cheese, delicious Keto Granola and any other low carb snacks you decide to add to it!
What You’ll Need:
For the Flatbread:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Flatbread and Pizza Mix
- 2 eggs
- 4 Tbsp butter, softened
-1 cup of lukewarm water
For the board:
-Cheese of your choice
-Star shaped cookie cutter
- Combine Keto and Co Flatbread and Pizza Mix, 1 cup of lukewarm water, 4 tbsp of butter, and eggs in a medium bowl until smooth dough forms
- Roll out dough between two sheets of parchment paper to ¼ “-⅓” thick
- Cut into small circles (size of your choice), place on a baking sheet and let rise for 1 hour for best flavor and bake for 15 minutes.
- Cut the cheese of your choice into medium thick slices, cut out using your star cookie cutter and set aside.
- Grab your favorite wooden board and place your flatbread, salami, star-shaped cheese, strawberries, blueberries, Keto and Co Chocolate Sea Salt Keto Granola how you like and enjoy!
Each Keto Flatbread Mix makes 12 servings. Each serving has
Net carbs: 1.4g