Celebrate your favorite grad with these delicious low carb cupcakes. The perfect balance of sweet and moist without any additional sugar, these delicately frosted treats are decorated just for the occasion! Recipe + photo by @alittlemorebalanced
What You’ll Need for the Banana Caramel Muffins:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Banana Caramel Muffin Mix
-6 Tbsp butter, melted
-½ tsp cider vinegar
-Festive graduation decorations of your choice
What You’ll Need for the Buttercream Frosting:
-1 bag Keto and Co Buttercream Frosting
-1 Tbsp lemon juice or ½ Tbsp cream of tartar
-1 ½ cup butter, softened
-1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees and prepare a muffin tin.
- Beat Keto Banana Caramel Muffin Mix, eggs and butter until smooth dough forms. Let the batter sit for 30 seconds then stir in cider vinegar.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared muffin tin.
- Bake until golden brown, 15-20 minutes.
- While the muffins are baking, prepare the Keto Buttercream Frosting according to the directions on the back of the package. Set aside.
- Once muffins are done and cooled off, spread frosting on each one and top with graduation themed decorations!