Want a festive spin on a classic cake? Whip up this crowd-pleasing keto cupcake wreath! Covered in a fluffy, naturally sweetened buttercream frosting, this dessert is perfect for the whole family. Recipe + photo by @cleaneaterr
What You’ll Need for the Cupcakes:
-2 bags of Keto and Co Chocolate Cake mix
-1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
-1 tsp apple cider vinegar
What You’ll Need for the Frosting:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Buttercream Frosting
-3 sticks unsalted butter
-1 Tbsp vanilla extract
-1/2 Tbsp cream of tartar
-1/4 tsp salt
-Sugar-free green food coloring
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Beat the Keto and Co Cake Mix, butter, and eggs in a large bowl.
- Let the batter sit for 30 seconds and then add in your apple cider vinegar.
- Pour the batter into your cupcake tins and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- While the cupcakes cool, make your Keto and Co Buttercream Frosting according to the instructions on the package and add 3 or more drops of green food dye (if you want a deeper green color you can add more drops)!
- Frost and decorate your cupcakes, connecting each one to create a “wreath” shape and enjoy!