"This cream puff cake has all the flavors of an éclair without all the carbs! Enjoy sweet soft cake layered with vanilla pudding, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce!" - Keto and Co Baking Challenge Grand Prize Winner, @lowkarbkhaleesi
What You'll Need:
-1 cup water
-1/2 cup butter
-2 tsp vanilla
-1 box sugar-free vanilla pudding
-1 1/4 cup unsweetened macadamia milk
-8 oz cream cheese, softened
-1 1/2 cups heavy cream
-2 Tbsp powdered sweetener of your choice
- Bring water and butter to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Remove from heat when butter is melted.
- Stir in Keto and Co Shortbread Cookie mix until smooth.
- Add eggs in one at a time and mix. Add 1 tsp vanilla and mix.
- Once fully mixed, spread on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 400° for 15 minutes. Let cool and set aside.
- Whisk together pudding mix and macadamia milk until smooth.
- In seperate bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Combine pudding mix and cream cheese.
- Once cooled & combined, spread the pudding & cream cheese mixture onto the prepared shortbread layer.
- Whisk heavy cream, powdered sweetener, and remaining 1 tsp vanilla in an electric mixer on high until stiff peaks form. Spread whipped cream on top of the pudding layer.
- When ready to serve - drizzle cake with sugar-free chocolate syrup of your choice