Bake these colorful treats to make any occasion a party! These low-carb funfetti cake pops by @queer_on_keto are easy to make and will bring a smile to anyone’s face!
What You'll Need:
- Keto and Co Vanilla Cake Mix
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- ¼ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar free sprinkles of your choice
-Keto and Co Buttercream Frosting Mix
-1 1/2 cup butter (3 sticks)
- 1/2 Tbsp cream of tartar OR 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
-2 bags of your favorite keto-friendly chocolate (white, milk or dark)
- Use one package of Keto and Co Vanilla Cake Mix, following the directions on the back
- Before baking, add ½ cup of your favorite low carb sprinkles
- Once the cake is baked and cooled, crumble it to resemble bread crumbs and let sit on the counter overnight to stale. You should yield approximately 3 cups of crumbs.
- The day of the assembly, use one package of Keto and Co Buttercream Frosting Mix, following the directions on the back
- Start by adding 3 Tbsp of frosting at a time. The mix should be pliable, holding shape when rolled into balls. It should not stick to your hands. About ⅓ cup of frosting.
- Using a small ice cream scooper, scoop cake pop pictures onto wax paper.
- Once done, roll into balls and insert lollipop/Cake Pop Sticks and let chill for two hours.
- Melt two bags of keto-friendly white chocolate chips in the microwave or over a double-boiler. Be careful when melting, while chocolate overheats fast.
- Dip cake pops into white chocolate and dry standing upright. You can use either a cake pop stand or DIY one with a piece of styrofoam.