What better way to show your people you love them than with a heart-shaped breakfast?! Get festive this Valentine’s Day and add some love to your breakfast in less than 15 minutes. Recipe + photo by @alittlemorebalanced
What You’ll Need:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Pancake and Waffle Mix
-5 slices of bacon, cut in half
-1 Tbsp of nut milk (or water)
-1 Tbsp oil
- Preheat your oven to 350F and slice your bacon in half.
- Take both halves and fold over to form a heart, place on a pan and bake for 10-15 minutes or until crispy and set aside.
- Next, combine your Keto Pancake Mix, eggs, nut milk (or water), and oil in a small bowl.
- Add ½ a cup of pancake mix and stir until smooth. Let sit for 30 seconds.
- Transfer to your mold and fill 3/4 the way full.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until fully cooked, let cool then serve with bacon hearts, keto syrup and enjoy!