You have to taste this flavorful and refreshing coleslaw made special with Wondrose. It's the perfect addition to any BBQ dinner or sports viewing party. Best part? You don't have to worry about sneaky sugars or busting your keto diet with this side dish—load it onto your plate and enjoy.
Recipe and photo by Erica (@ketobydesign).
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 bag coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 4 tbs apple cider vinegar
- Ground mustard, black pepper, garlic salt (for seasoning)
1. Place the pre-shredded slaw mix in a bowl.
2. Add in the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, and vinegar. Taste test for acidity.
3. Prepare your Wondrose sweetener replacer with water. Add in sugar replacement a tablespoon at a time, not everyone likes a sweet slaw.
4. Next, add in your seasonings - taste test these a 1/2 tsp at a time then adjust as desired. If you find out you overdid an ingredient you can add a tbs more of mayo or sour cream to balance it out. Then mix it up!
5. Eat coleslaw right away OR let it sit in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to allow the flavors marinate and the veggies to soften.
*Note: I like my slaw chopped up - so I place my mixture in a food processor and lightly pulse.
Interested in trying our other products? Shop our baking mixes!
Follow @ketobydesign on Instagram for more amazing Keto and Co recipes!