Remember when you used to hear the ice cream truck coming, and you went running for a sweet treat? We’re bringing this nostalgic moment back (just healthier this time). These keto-friendly homemade Choco Tacos are packed with low carb ice cream and just as crunchy, chocolatey and delicious as you remember them. Recipe + photo by @ketobydesign
What You’ll Need:
- 3 eggs
- ½ pint of Keto Pint Ice Cream (flavor of your choice)
- ½ of sugar free chocolate bar of your choice
- Sugar-free sprinkles (we love The Sprinkle Company)
- Mix together ½ cup of Keto and Co Pancake and Waffle Mix with 3 eggs (do not add oil or milk – this helps waffle to be more firm)
- Add your pancake mixture to a greased and pre-heated waffle maker. Cook until the waffle is done.
- While the waffle is still warm, roll it out flat. Spread the ice cream on the center of the waffle and fold up to make a taco.
- Melt bar of chocolate. Drizzle over the top of the closed Choco Taco
- Decorate with sugar free sprinkles if desired.
- Freeze until chocolate hardens & enjoy!
Makes 2 large choco tacos. Each choco taco has
Net carbs: 3.5