These low carb brownie pops are a unique and delicious way to dress up a classic dessert to make them even more fun to indulge in! Rich, chewy and covered in frosting? A combo that is guaranteed to WOW! Recipe + photo by @ketobydesign
What You’ll Need for the Brownie Pops:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Fudge Brownie Mix
-3/4 cup of butter, melted
-3 large eggs, beaten
-Sugar free sprinkles of your choice
-Food dye of your choice
What You’ll Need for the Frosting:
-1 package of Keto and Co Buttercream Frosting
-½ cup butter, softened
-1 cup cream cheese
-1 Tbsp of lemon juice or cream of tartar
-1 Tbsp vanilla extract
-1/4 tsp of salt
-Popsicle mold (we used this one: https://amzn.to/3fnPbp0)
- Prepare Keto and Co Fudge Brownie Mix batter as directed on the back of the package.
- Add the prepared brownie batter to the silicone popsicle molds and fill them up to the brim.
- Bake the brownies in the molds for 22 minutes at 350° (the mold makes 4 “popsicles” at a time, repeat and work in batches).
- Once baked, let cool in mold. When cooled add a popsicle stick into the brownie and gently remove from the mold. Set aside.
- To prepare your Keto and Co Buttercream Frosting, combine frosting mix and 5 Tbsp of water in a small saucepan to make a thick paste.
- Cook mixture over low heat, stirring constantly, until it becomes smooth, thick, and the edges begin to bubble (190-200 F). Remove from heat.
- Add lemon juice or cream of tartar and stir to combine. Cover and cool to room temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and salt with an electric mixer.
- Add frosting mixture to butter mixture and whip until light and smooth, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Divide the frosting into separate bowls and mix in a different food dye of your choice to each. Frost each brownie pop while the frosting is still slightly warm.
- Before the frosting starts to set, add sugar free sprinkles for a finishing touch and enjoy your melt free popsicles!