Enjoy a slice of this light and refreshing low-carb lemon blueberry cake with your morning cup of joe or serve as the star of your brunch. Recipe + photo by @queer_on_keto
What You’ll Need:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Vanilla Cake Mix
-6 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
-½ tsp apple cider vinegar
-½ cup fresh blueberries
-¼ cup lemon juice
-Electric hand mixer
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper and grease with butter or cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add Keto and Co Vanilla Cake Mix, eggs, butter and apple cider vinegar and mix until everything is combined.
- Add lemon juice and mix. Then fold in the blueberries.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Reduce heat to 300F and cook for another 10-15 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted and removed clean from the center.
- Let cool completely in the fridge and enjoy!
Makes 9 slices. Each slices makes:
Calories: 138 calories
Net Carbs 3.6g