Yup, you saw that right! The best part of your Thanksgiving feast has been ketofied! Made with our Keto Flatbread Mix, this low carb stuffing recipe tastes just how you remember it. Recipe + photo by @cleaneaterr
What You’ll Need:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Keto Flatbread and Pizza Mix
-3 Tbsp butter
-1/4 onion, chopped
-2 stalks of celery, chopped
-1 Tbsp olive oil
-1/2 cup chicken broth
-2 Tbsp chopped parsley
-1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
-2 strips of bacon cooked until crispy
-1 full egg
-2 tbsp of egg beaters
-1/2 cup cheese of choice
- Prepare the Keto and Co Flatbread Mix according to the directions on the package.
- Roll the dough out to be about 3/8" thick.
- Cut into squares and cook for 20 minutes at 350F.
- Meanwhile, sauté chopped veggies in oil for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Once your flatbread is cooled, cut into small cubes. Place on a parchment-lined baking pan and cook for 5 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Mix your flatbread cubes together with melted butter and chicken broth in an oven-safe bowl. Then add your cheese, bacon, eggs and sautéed veggies until fully incorporated.
- Add back into the oven for another 15-20 minutes until everything has solidified.
- Let cool and enjoy!!