Super soft and fluffy, these low-carb Lemon Ricotta Pancakes are the perfect way to get creative with your breakfast! These lemon pancakes are bursting with flavor and always a hit for an energy-boosting and filling way to start your morning. Recipe + photo by @cleaneaterr
What You’ll Need:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Pancake and Waffle Mix
-3 Tbsp almond milk of your choice (we love these ones)
-1 Tbsp coconut oil
-Zest from 1-2 lemons
-1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
-1 cup ricotta cheese
- In a medium bowl, whip the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg yolks, coconut oil, ricotta cheese, almond milk, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Combine the egg yolk mixture with the Keto and Co Pancake Mix, then gently fold in the whipped egg whites in thirds.
- Heat a prepared pan on medium heat. Drop batter by 1/4 cups to make pancakes. This batter is a bit thick, so drop in a circular motion and spread to make a pancake.
- Flip when the underside is done, and repeat with all of your batter.