PB & J Ice Box Cake
The perfect summer dessert? No-bake cake! Not only is it delicious, but you can stay far away from the oven on those hot summer days. Made with our Keto Peanut Butter Granola, this PB&J icebox cake will leave you feeling refreshed and sweetly satisfied.
Recipe by @ketobydesign
What You'll Need For The Crust:
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter (melted)
-- Springform pan
What You'll Need For The Base Filling:
- 2 cups of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Wondrose Sugar Replacement (divided)
- 2 cups of Strawberries (mashed)
- 1/4 cup of water
What You'll Need For The Toppings:
- 1/4 cup of Keto and Co Peanut Butter Crunch Granola
- 8 strawberries (halved)
- 1/4 cup of Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Wondrose Sugar Replacement
- Start by adding 1 1/2 bags of Keto and Co Peanut Butter Granola to a food processor. Grind Granola down using the puree setting.
- Add the ground up granola to a bowl, melted peanut butter, and Wondrose sugar replacement. Mix until combined.
- Evenly line the bottom of the Springform pan with the crust mixture. Set aside
- Add the heavy whipping cream and 1/2 cup of Wondrose to a bowl. Whip until heavy whipping cream forms - when the liquid fluffs up it should triple in size. Set aside.
- Mash 2 cups of strawberries and add to a saucepan with 1/4 cup of water and 1/2 cup of Wondrose. Bring to a boil and then lower to bubbling. Let cool to the touch.
- Gently fold in strawberry mixture into the whipped cream. Add base filling over the crust. Place in the freezer for 4 hours until solid.
- Once the cake is solid. Add toppings. Decorate with loose granola, chopped strawberries, and peanut butter balls.(Make the peanut butter balls by mixing 1/4 cup of peanut butter and 1/4 cup Wondrose Sugar Replacement. Roll mixture into small balls).
- Once your cake is decorated, slice into 10 pieces and Enjoy! (Keep stored in the freezer!)