These Keto Apple Cider Donuts Are Perfect For Fall!
Do you love donuts and the fall season? Then these Low Carb Apple Cider Donuts are for you! Made with our Keto Cake Mix, these sweet treats are full of flavor and the perfect snack on a crisp Autumn day! Recipe + photo by @ketobydesign
What You’ll Need:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Vanilla Cake Mix
-6 tbsp melted butter
-½ tsp cider vinegar
-1 ½ Tbsp apple pie spice
-½ Tbsp apple cider vinegar
-2 full vials of apple cider extract
-Donut baking mold
-½ cup Wondrose Sugar Replacer
-1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease donut mold.
- In a medium bowl, beat together Keto and Co Cake Mix, eggs, and butter until smooth.
- Let batter sit for 30 seconds, then add in cider vinegar, apple cider vinegar, apple pie spice, and apple cider extract.
- Pour batter evenly into donut mold and bake for 20 minutes.
- While donuts are baking, whisk together your Wondrose and cinnamon.
- Once donuts are cooled, coat either side in the Wondrose and cinnamon mixture and enjoy!
- Keto and Co